Based on the information on the website of government of Canada, there are 10 categories under immigrate to Canada services:
Express Entry (EE)
Provincial Nominees (PNP)
Atlantic Immigration Pilot
Immigrate by graduating from a school or working in New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, or Newfoundland and Labrador
Immigrate by starting a business and creating jobs
Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot
- The pilot helps smaller rural and northern communities attract and retain foreign skilled workers to meet their economic development and labour market needs.
- Manitoba is one of the participating provinces
- Sponsor Your Parents & Grandparents：
- you’re at least 18 years old, you’re a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada. You can’t sponsor your parents and grandparents if you’re less than 18 years old.
- meet the income requirements for each of the 3 taxation years right before the date of your application (income requirements are different based on the number of family member)
- to become a sponsor, you need to sign a sponsorship agreement and agree to provide financial support for your sponsored family members for 20 years, starting when they become permanent residents.
- from January 2019, we started inviting potential sponsors to submit a complete application
- Sponsor Your Spouse, Partner or Child：
- you’re at least 18 years old, you’re a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada who lives in Canada.
- to become a sponsor, you need to sign a sponsorship agreement and agree to provide financial support for your spouse, partner or child (providing financial support for child under 15 years old for 10 years. For child ages over 15, provide financial support until they reach age 25)
- provide a proof of spouse relationship or a proof for common-law partner for at least 3 years
- you may not be eligible to sponsor your spouse, partner if you were sponsored by a spouse or partner and you became a permanent resident less than 5 years ago
Quebec-selected skilled workers
Immigrate as a skilled worker in the province of Quebec
- Apply for permanent resident as a home child care provider or a home support worker
- Since June 18, 2019, the previous Caring for Children Program and Caring for People with High Medical Needs Program has been closed. Currently there are three main categories in caregivers’ program: Live-in Caregiver Program, Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot. Among these three programs, the Live-in Caregiver Program is closed to new applicants.
Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot accept no more than 5500 applications each year which is up to 2750 applications respectively. Requirements are as follows:
- No requirements on age
- Completion of secondary school may be required
- Completion of a training program in childcare or a related field which is a full time and at least six-month program.
- The main applicant must meet the minimum level of CLB 5(English), or have 12 months full time paid employment experience in caregiver field, and continuously worked for same employer for at least 6 months.
Immigrate as a self-employed person in cultural or athletic activities
Immigrate as a refugee or become a sponsor